Monday, April 28, 2014

Mask Review: Sexy Look Aloe Vera Micro Inject Mask + Lovemore Water Beauty Series

Hey everyone, Sexy Look has introduced their latest Sexy Look mask:
Sexy Look Micro Inject Series

With the Latest Technology in Japan,  Sexy Look Micro Inject Series has double penetration effect with skin friendly natural fibre and precise ergonomic design, too! Unique hydronet helps pump up skin to look younger and healthier.

There are 3 different types of mask under Sexy Look Micro Inject Series.

Aloe Vera Micro Inject Mask - Intensive moisture care, replenish for supple skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask - Keep skin hydrated all day long.
Rice Extract Micro Inject Mask - Activation energy, beautiful skin power.

Thanks Sexy Look, I got the opportunity to try out Aloe Vera Micro Inject Mask for review.

Aloe Vera Micro Inject Mask is an extreme revitalizing care invincible mask. It replenishes our skin's thirst for moisture. The functional essence is enriched with cucumber and aloe extracts for maximum skin hydration and smoothing. Moistured skin looks younger and healthier with less visible fine lines and dryness.

Micro Inject Mask has high density double microvia invincible mask sheet with high adhesion power enhances the absorption and penetration of essence - double the effectiveness.

I must say the mask is really thin, it looks as though the mask is transparent.
Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence into skin.

My review:
Though Micro Inject Mask is thin and transparent, the essence in it is enough to keep my skin moist and and hydrated. While having the mask on, I can still continue to be in my sitting position doing my stuffs without having the fear that essence might keep dripping off. 

I noticed that my skin has become more supple and glowing after using the mask.

Are you interested in getting the mask now?

You can now purchase Sexy Look Micro Inject Mask at $3.50 per piece at http://www.secretive.sg/sexylook/175-m.html

**

Putting on a mask is part of my weekly skincare regime. A mask helps to remove the impurities in our skin, leaving our skin feeling moisturising and glowing.

My skin condition hasn't been good these days, it looked dull and tired. I need to nourish and brighten up my skin. Thanks to Lovemore, I have the opportunity to pamper my skin with their latest innovation - Lovemore Water Beauty Series.

Lovemore Water Beauty Series is specially formulated with the second generation of pure silk mask that will sure increase the penetration of essence and leave your skin smoother, brighter and softer after each application! 

Under Water Beauty Series, there are 3 types of masks:

Thermal Water Brightening Mask - Soothe and Reinforce Natural Skin Protection.
Deep Sea Water Hydrating Mask - Eliminate Dryness, Restore Younger Looking Skin.
Glacier Water Soothing Mask - Revitalize and Clarify for Crystal Clear Complexion.

I have gotten the set for Thermal Water Brightening Mask.
The mask is a new upgrade which is formulated with triple moisture-lock for long-lasting hydration and moisturizing. Mask sheet is thinner and essence is more generous.

Fresh from Kagoshima (Japan) volcanic hot spring, the thermal water is rich in minerals and trace elements which help to nourish and brighten up skin. Specially formulated with Biowhite to reduce pigmentation and brighten up skin effectively. 

There are a total of 5 pieces of mask per box. 
Each box is selling at a price of $13.90.

The mask packaging is so cute, it is in the shape of a bottle.

Time to try the mask out.

I must say the mask is really thin. You can hardly see it if you placed the mask fittingly. Please be gentle with it because it is so thin and fragile.

Apply the mask after cleansing and toning. 
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and pat any remaining essence into skin.

My review:

The goodness of the essence in the mask is being absorbed into my skin, leaving it look more glowing and hydrated. It brightened up my dull-looking skin, restoring the radiance in my skin. It also helped to control the oil secretion on my t-zone area.

My skin felt pampered after using the mask and have a good rest from the layers of makeup applied.

Interested in getting the masks?

Lovemore Water Beauty Series can be found at Watson, retailing at $13.90 per box.

For more information, please visit http://www.secretive.sg/ or https://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment