Thursday, May 22, 2014

Party with E! and the GUTZ at All That Matters @ Kuro, Clarke Quay

These few days was really one of my most stressful days, I need to take time off to release my stress and ease my soul.

What's better than to party with E! Entertainment and the GUTZ at Kuro, Clarke Quay.

I attended a Philippines Fiesta Party at Kuro, Clarke Quay, at Music Matters Live, one of the biggest music festivals in Asia featuring emerging and established bands from Asia and around the world. 

This was just something that I need to take away all my worries for the time being. If you are looking for place to party at Clarke Quay, do check out Kuro.

Are you curious to why the title of my post was called Party with E! and the GUTZ?

That is because at the party, the Gutierrez family, the biggest celebrity family of the Philippines, will be joining the crowd.

Starting from Sunday 1 June 2014 at 9pm (SG), one of the Philippines’ most adored and talked about showbiz families – The Gutierrez – will be moving into their new home on E! with the sizzling six-episode reality series "It Takes GUTZ To Be A Gutierrez".

The Gutierrez family is notorious for their wealth and their experience in the showbiz, both in the Philippines and worldwide. Some may consider them the Kardashians of Asia. And now, all the matters behind the closed doors will be revealed during the show: relationships, rivalries, scandals… and all that may catch you off guard.

Produced by Philippine media powerhouse One Mega Group’s TV100, the series gives viewers an unfiltered access into the dramatic lives of this one-of-a-kind family – power couple Eddie and Annabelle.

Their children, former beauty queen Ruffa, fashionista Raymond and screen superstar Richard – as they show South East Asia just how much It Takes GUTZ To Be A Gutierrez.

=============================================

All right, enough of the introduction. It's time to party!

Partying with my favourite people. 
Nice to see them again after 2 weeks. Thanks CK for the photo.

White wine to keep us accompany all night.
Take away all my troubles too.

Bumped into Jasmine at the party. It's been quite awhile since we last met.

Helping ourselves to the delicious sweet treats. Thanks E! Entertainment.

Caught sight of one of the hunky casts - Richard Gutierrez. He is really handsome right?

Richard is an actor and producer, known for reality series Survivor Philippines (2008).

Thanks GF for the photo.

The Filipino bands were performing at the festival. Rock the music with Philippines Fiesta.

Guess who I met at the party?

It's Apl.de.ap, member of The Black Eyed Peas. He was here to support the Filipino bands. 
I'm going crazy seeing my idol in person, fan girl mode turn out.  

Apl.de.ap is a Filipino-American rapper of Black Eyed Peas. I started to like them ever since 2003 after listening to their song "Shut up". 
From "Shut up" to "Don't punk with my heart" to "My humps" to "Boom boom pow" to "I gotta feeling", I really enjoyed listening to their songs. Hope their new studio album will be out soon.

With the pretty sister, Ruffa Gutierrez. Shi is a premier Filipino actress, model, television personality, beauty queen, commercial endorser and charity fundraiser. 

Wow, indeed a talented lady.

With the other handsome twin brother, Raymond Gutierrez. 
Do you think they look alike?

Raymond is a TV host, editor, columnist, endorser and actor in the Philippines. 

Cheers to the great night. One more day to TGIF, we can survive.

Thanks Ivan for the invitation, I have lots of fun at the party. 
It was a starstruck night for me, meeting the Gutierrez family and Apl.de.ap of Black Eyed Peas.
Hope there is more party coming !!!!!!

Remember to catch "It Takes GUTZ To Be A Gutierrez" starting from 1 June, Sundays at 9pm (SG) on E! (Starhub Cable TV Channel 441).

No comments:

Post a Comment