Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Beauty Review: Lippy Girl Vegocentric Organic Vegan Lipsticks

Lipstick is yet another makeup product that women cannot do without.

It brings the beauty out of us, making us look attractive and achieve the desire look that we want.
Lipstick is now the latest beauty focus after the k drama show "My Love From Another Star"/"You Who Came from the Stars".

I had never placed much focus on my lip. But after watching the drama, I began to pay attention to the use of lipstick and started hunting for my lipstick collection.

That's when I found Lippy Girl Makeup.

Lippy Girl is a professional quality cosmetic for the earth hugging, animal loving, organic philanthropist at the heart of every fashionista. Their products and ingredients are not tested on animals and are natural, vegocentric and will never contain chemical preservatives, animal by products, GMOs or pesticides.

Lippy Girl's products are 100% paraben and butylene free. It is a PETA, PETA2 & HSI recognized brand.

Thank you Lippy Girl for sending me this lovely set for review. 
I love it very much.

Before applying lipstick, remember to apply lip conditioner to moisturise our lips so that it allows easy application of lipstick.

I am using Lippy Girl Power Pom.

As the name Power Pom suggested, it is a powerful healing punch for our lips! It moisturize, condition and smooth our lips, and we could feel the difference immediately. It has a sweet pomengranate flavor will have you loving your soft lips. 

Peta Approved Cruelty Free and Vegan Lip rejuvenation service.

I had gotten 3 vegocentric organic vegan lipsticks.

This premium line of amazing lipsticks are made with organic and wildcrafted, natural oils and waxes and only natural mineral pigments. 100% vegan, bee-free, gluten free and chemical free! These lippies are made with certified organic Castor Seed Oil, Jojoba seed oil, Carnauba Wax, and Shea Butter for the smoothest, creamiest finish, and super pigmented with natural minerals.

Vegocentrics are moisturing and long lasting, and will not bleed!

Lippy Girl Vegocentric Organic Vegan Lipstick is available in 12 different colours.

My pick for my top 3 favourite colours are:
4. Fancy Pants
5. Hotdiggity Yam (Limited Edition)
7. Rosey Posey (Limited Edition)

Vegocentric Lippies come in a bigger and better size of 5grams, and 100% recyclable aluminum tubes!

 Vegocentric lipsticks are simply the best vegan lipsticks available with no bees products or polybutene/petroleum. They are very soft and creamy.

Here's how the colour look like with 3 applications.

Which is your favourite?

For casual day out, I prefer to use Rosey Posey.

It gives a unique blend of deep red and pale pink.
The texture is creamy and does not dry out lips. It moisturises my lips, providing a matte finish.

During work day, I would go for Hot-Diggity-Yam.

Hot-Diggity-Yam gives a light rosy colour. It acts like a concealer to cover my peeling lips. After application, it gives a very natural look like the lipstick is barely there.

My favourite lipstick of all is Fancy Pants.

During days where I have dates or events, Fancy Pants lipstick would be my choice.

I like this coral pink lipstick because it gives a very sweet look. It contains more pigmentation, making my lips stand out against my skin.

Lippy Girl Vegocentric Organic Vegan Lipsticks allows my lips to stay hydrated and have the gorgeous smile.

LippyGirl uses Shea Butter, jojoba oil, canauba as firmer and lotsa wholesome ingredients for that lip nourishing feel and natural orange peel oil with no artificial fragrance. 

The colors follows the lastest in the fashion industry based on New York Fashion Week and the shades are never out-dated.

To find out more about Lippy Girl, please visit https://www.facebook.com/lippygirlsingapore/

No comments:

Post a Comment