Saturday, June 28, 2014

Beauty Review: Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask

In today's IT savvy world, many people spent long hours staring at the computer, TV and mobile phone screens.

Just like me, I spent 2/3 of my day staring at the computer and mobile phone screen. When I am at work, I have to stare at the computer from morning to evening. During lunch break, I will be staring at my mobile phone, looking through updates on twitter, facebook, instagram and even playing games. When I am back home, I will be in front of my computer again doing my blog or watching drama.

This has resulted in us overwork our eyes, making it fatigued and tired. Therefore, it is important in enhancing one’s wellness after hectic/stressful day at work.

For me, I enhanced my wellness by relieving and relaxing my hardworking eyes with MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask.

MegRhythm is a well-known Wellness brand in Japan whereby it offers a range of product to support the healthy and active lifestyles of city dwellers.

MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask is a big hit in both Japan andHong Kong! This patented self warming eye mask will relive and relax your eyes in just 10 minutes.

MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask is available in 4 variants: Unscented, Lavender, Chamomile and Fresh Rose.

Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask is selling exclusively at Guardian and Watsons stores for $6.50 per box.

Each box contains 5 masks.
It is individually packed for single use and for disposal conveniently. We can do it anytime anywhere. For example, relaxation before bed, while travelling on plane or break in between work.

Time to recharge and brighten my eyes with Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask. The mask will warm gradually to a comfortable 40℃ the moment you put it on.

Mask begins to warm up as soon as pouch is opened. So use immediately after opening. I can already feel the warmness when I took it out.

Tear along perforation, then place ear straps around ears.

The material is very soft and cotton like. Place white-coloured side of mask on eyes and notched edge facing down.

This is how it will look like. Remember to keep eyes closed during use. 
Treat my tired eyes to a steam bath (40℃), soothing them to a comfortable and relaxed state. 10 minutes is all I need to de-stress and relieves tired eyes.

The ear loops allows usage in any position. I could sit up or lie back in any position I want.
Enjoying the soothing sensation of gentle heat enveloping my tired eyes, and allow the steam produced to moisten and soothe them!

My review:

I love the warm sensation of the Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask, it makes me feel relax and soothing. A good excuse to be away from computer and mobile phone. It provides relief to my tired looking eyes and I feel freshen up after 10 minutes. It brighten and moisturise my eyes right away.

Want to try it for yourself too?

You can now redeem your free sample from Samplestore:  https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2869/0/name-megrhythm-steam-eye-mask

There is Megrhythm Steam Eye Mask Instagram contest going on as well.

10 lucky winners get to walk away with our ‘Relaxation’ kit worth $50.

How to win?

1. Follow@MegRhythmSG MegRhythmSG on instagram instagram 
2. Share with us a photo of yourself using #MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask in the most unique position and tell us what you like about our MegRhythm SteamEye Mask 
3. Tag @MegRhythmSG & hashtag #MegRhythm in your caption

Contest ends on 31st July 2014, 2359 hours. 
Winners will be selected and announced via MegRhythmSG instagram on 7th August 2014.

For more information, please visit http://web.kao.com/sg/

2 comments:

  1. Did it cause any irritation or itchiness? :3
    Whenever I use eye masks my eyes get very owwie D:
    But I am thinking of trying this out! C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paige, no it didn't cause any irritation or itchiness. Initially you will feel a little discomfort due to the heat. But slowly you will get use to it.

      Delete