Saturday, February 3, 2018

Food Review: WooW Rainbow Snow Cafe (Closed)

I began my Saturday with a visual and refreshing treat from WooW Rainbow Snow Cafe.

Woow is a dessert cafe that is located at the outdoor area of Plaza Singapura.


You can't miss the prominent store of WooW when you walk past Plaza Singapura. 

WooW is opened by my local YouTuber, JianHao Tan. WooW offers rainbow shaved ice and drinks. Recently, they have also introduced WooW Eggy, Korean inspired pancake. 

Althea was helping me with the ordering, thanks for asking me out.

Since WooW is located at the outdoor area, the cafe has no aircon. It can get pretty hot especially in the sunny afternoon. We need a cool treat to ease the heat.

WooW is famous for their Rainbow Snow, the shaved ice that comes in the colour of Rainbow. 
The Rainbow Snow seems so pretty and photo-worthy. The rainbow colours blended well together and I love the taro ice cream among all. 

The brim of the cup was filled with cereal and oreo cookies, and toppled with taro ice cream.

Each spoonful was bursting in flavour when the different flavours blended together. The shaved ice just melted in my mouth with delicious taste. This is a perfect dessert during hot and sunny day. 

There are a total 7 flavours to choose from. 
Among all, I have tried chicken rendang and chilli crab eggy. This is probably one of the most yummy pancake I have ever tried.

 I was attracted to the unique flavour of Chilli Crab eggy, hence I wanted to try on this. It may seems small, but it was actually quite filling. I could only eat 2, both flavours were savoury good. 

The sauce used was mentaiko mayo. The 2 above were Rainbow Eggy.

Guess what is inside this packaging?

It was a pair of glove when allow us to use while eating the eggy. This allow my hand to stay clean.

Every bite left me wanting for more. 
The pancake was fluffy. Setting on top of the pancake was 2 running eggs which was moist and covered in mentaiko mayo. It was lastly toppled with the chilli crab ingredients. Together, the different flavours were exploding in my mouth.

It can get very messy when eating because the egg yolk will ooze out. The glove comes really handy.

Come try it out if you drop by WooW at Plaza Singapura.

WooW 
68 Orchard Road #01-K1 
Singapore 238839
Operating hours: 11am – 10:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment