Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kelvin and Jessie's Solemnization at Fullerton Bay Hotel

Today marks the day where my best friend is moving on to the next phase of life with the love of her life, they have been together ever since I know them back in 2011. It was my pleasure to attend her solemnization ceremony and shared her happiness.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself as I wanted to be there early for my GF. Done with preparation and ready to head down to Fullerton Bay Hotel.

I reached the hotel at about 10am and the makeup artist was helping GF with the styling of hair. GF has already done with her makeup. 

I went around to explore the premier room room and found myself at the balcony. The room was really huge and spacious.

We got the city view which allow us to cwe can catch views of Singapore's bustling cosmopolitan skyline, including iconic landmarks.

The hotel also provide a pair of wedding bears to congratulate the newly weds. The bears were so cute.

Meryl and I went early to offer our help to GF. Meryl will be helping out as the ring bearer while I will be helping GF with supporting her gown while she walked up the stair.
Here's a photo of us before GF changed into her wedding gown.

A glimpse of GF's wedding gown. It was so beautiful and elegant. A gown will make a girl look so feminine in it.

GF has changed into her wedding gown and now doing final touchup for her hairdo. She was also starting to feel nervous and busy rehearsing for her vow later on.

Meryl was done with her makeup preparation and she looked so pretty. Both of us were dressed in pink coincidentally. We forgo the dull colour, pick a bright and light colour to perk up the happy occasion.

The bride has some solo shots herself after she was all done with preparation.

Meryl and I joined GF at the balcony for some shots too.
Shortly after this, Kelvin and Meryl went down to The Floating Pod for the solemnization preparation while GF and I remained in the room waiting for the right time to go down.

Among the blogging clique, GF is one of the oldest in term of the years we known each other, 7 years of friendship. I am really happy for her because my GF found someone whom I know can take good care of her for the rest of her life. 

We then went down to greet the guests.

Meet up with Linda, it's been 2 months since we last met. 
Everyone looked so pretty that day.

Let's proceed in to The Floating Pod for the ceremony.

Seeing my best friend tie the knot with the man who is by her side for a decade. Despite being together for so good, they manage to keep their sparks all the way. This is something we all should learn from.

Wishing you guys a blissful marriage.
The ladies took a group photo with the newly weds. 

After the ceremony ended, we headed down to level 1 for the lunch banquet. Seats were allocated for us, so we just look out for our name.

Bread was served before the appetizer, bread and butter always taste so good when spread together.

With Poppy, my seating partner.

Here comes our appetizer - Poached Chicken, Pickled Mushroom, Arugula Salad and Green Sauce.

Photo time while waiting for the main course.

The bride and groom entered our room to give some speech. On the bride behalf, the groom delivered each of us a personal message on their relationship with us. It was very personalized and touching, I was brimming with tears hearing the message.

For my main course, I opt for Baked Sea Bass Fillet, Basil in Cherry Tomato, Saffron and Fennel Nage.

The fish fillet has a crispy skin and tender fresh, it tasted perfect.

With Tracy, probably the next one in our clique to get married. I know her the same day as I know GF through Givera event. 

We all have Bourbon Pannacotta with Passion Fruit for dessert. 
The sweet desert has left me feeling satisfied after finishing very bits of it, I love how it just melted in my mouth.

After the lunch, we went up to GF's room for some get together.

A girls shot.
One thing I never expect to gain when I started blogging was a friendship forged. They have become one of my closest friends, someone that I could hang out with even though there is no blogger event for us to meet up.

Girlfriends for life.
I don't really need many friends, just a couple that matters will be enough and this group are one of the important people in my life.

With CK whom I have not interact much during the lunch. 
Time for interaction now.

As I rarely dressed up, I took this opportunity to take more photos. 
Dress up means photo time. I should dress up more often too.

With Jasmine, I haven't seen her for a really long time. She was the first in our group to get married and is also a mother now.

Since the level that GF is staying is just a level below the rooftop, we decided to head up and check out the rooftop swimming pool and surrounding.

It was a great catch up and meet up session with the girls.
Hanging out with a group of girlfriends can be enjoyable.

No doubt that I looked good in black, but pink has always been my favourite colour. It gives me a vibes of romance and feminine.

It was 4pm and time for us to make a move, allowing the couple to head back for a little rest before their family gathering in the evening.

Linda and I left together, it was so nice to see my old friend again. The last meeting was during our JB's staycation in December. Talking about staycation, I want a staycation soon again.

Hope the next meet up with the girls will not be too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment