Monday, July 24, 2023

Happenings in June and July - Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel and Cleanance Comedomed

Sunday 4/6/23

I have started using Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel for past one week and would like to share these products with those who have blemish-prone and sensitive skin. 

Cleanance Cleansing Gel is in blue gel like form that lather well on skin, it has a light and refreshing smell. The cleanser is gentle and does not dry up my skin, leaving my skin feeling clean after using. One unique fact of the cleanser is that the gel is soap-free, yet it is able to cleanse our skin thoroughly. The cleanser is suitable for people with sensitive skin like me as it contains a plant-based patented active ingredient that reduces excess sebum and soothes skin.

After cleansing, my skin is ready for the next skincare regimen, Cleanance Comedomed that fights blemishes and prevents them from reappearing. Cleanance Comedomed also provide hydration to my skin and I have been using it as a moisturiser, acting as a 2-in-1 product for treatment and moisturiser. The lightweight concentrate has a gel like texture and absorbed into skin almost immediately. I did not experience irritation when using the product nor breakout when I am using the product, it helped to soothe my skin and reduced the bump size. Definitely going to continue using it. 

Monday 24/7/23
We had our lunch at Saizeriya, a regular spot for us with lunch sets starting from $7.90. We decided to indulge a bit by sharing two desserts among the four of us - the Chocolate Lava Cake and Apple Crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment