Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review: My Scheming Deep Pore Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask

Enlarged and visible pores have been a notable problems faced by many women. 

I am no exception. Having those large pores had lowered my self-confidence, especially when taking photos without any makeup. The uneven skin tone has become so pretty obvious. These pores are larger because of the oil in them but the bigger problem is when it get clogged, it can lead to blackheads or worse, pimples!

That explains my bad skin condition.

How can I improve it?
Treat your pores with Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask for a deep clean from My Scheming, a best selling facial mask from Taiwan.

My Scheming Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing mask contains Acerola extract that boost collagen production to reduce fine lines. Liquorice and Mulberry extract, an anti-in ammatory and anti-oxidant, deep cleans and improves your skin condition. While Gentianae Radix gives you a smoother, fairer complexion. In addition to moisturizing your skin, it gives you several other benefits in just one mask!

It Repairs all aspects of skin problems and makes your skin Bright, Light and Fair.

After hearing so much goodness of the mask, it's time to try it out.

Put the mask on after cleansing.
Press it lightly onto your face.
Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes.
After which, remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for absorption.


My Scheming Facial Mask only uses 100% Pure Japan Natural Pulp which is soft, breathable and has slits to t the contours of the face . Japan Pulp is gentle and comfortable to the skin and provides close adhesion to the face. It ensures that the nutrients are fully absorbed by your skin to give you the best results!

My review:

A light fragrance hits me upon applying the mask, this makes me feel at ease instantly.
After using the mask, I felt that my dull skin have been refreshed and brightened up. My skin was hydrated and soaked with moisture. I love how My Scheming has get rid of the dullness of my skin instantly. 

Not only that, it also aids in oil control. 
So less oil = less clogged = less blackheads = less visible pores.

Yes, with regular use, I can bid goodbye to my enlarged pores and welcome a healthy glowing skin.

Besides Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing mask, My Scheming also gave me Milk Extract Brightening Mask and Bird's Nest Collagen Hydrating Mask for try out too.

Milk Extract Brightening Mask

Milk possesses abundant butter fat, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and minerals. It can enhance skin's moisture, tend to absorb by skin, prevent skin from dryness, and smoothen wrinkles and lines. The mask is to refine skin, enhance sheen, revive elasticity. It will give the skin softness, lightness, mildness and fineness.

Bird's Nest Collagen Hydrating Mas

Bird's nest has been regarded as rare material for skin beauty, which contain natural proteins and minerals. Collagen is able to enhance skin moisture, brighten skin, and give a red glow face. It provides skin with double moisture, keep sheen, lightness and elasticity on our face. It also prevent skin from dryness, coarseness and aging to improve and renew skin.

Stay tuned for my review of the 2 masks ♥

My Scheming Facial Mask is having 20% Discount is a Big Saving! Hurry, last day of promotions in Watsons until tomorrow only.

For every box of My Scheming masks purchased in Watsons, you will just have to PM My Scheming Facebook page the purchased box with the Watsons receipt, with your name and address, and they will mail you a freebie pack of My Scheming mask of your choice.

A very good deal right?

Have you purchase yours?

A box of 10 masks cost you only $14.50 and you will be entitle to a freebie pack of mask of your choice.

Hurry and make your trip down to Watson now. Promotion will end tomorrow, 10 October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment