Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review: Sexy Look Rejuvenating Duo Lifting Mask

Hello everyone, I am back with masks review!

What is it this time round???

It's............................

Taiwan number one best selling 3D mask!

Sexy Look Rejuvenating Duo Lifting Mask

Actually what is this Rejuvenating Duo referring to?

Rejunvenating Duo consists of 2 premium ingredients:
Bird Nest and Gold Caviar.

Bird's nest with collagen added to the mask, it gives the skin double moisture to keep skin supple, elastic and shiny with moisture factor.

Caviar contains a high concentration of caviar extract and is rich in nutrition. It can delay aging, repair damaged skin, firm sagging skin and enjoying the aristocratic lady of the top skincare effect.

I loved using 3D lifting masks.

3D mask is actually a mask that comes with ear hooks to lift & firm skin from neck, cheeks, eyes and mouth areas by fighting against gravity. It firm up our skin and enhance our facial contour.

Let's put on the 3D mask now:

Fit the mask onto your face.
Pull the hook at the two sides to your ear

Pull the hook at the chin up to your ear.

Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, massage your face to maximize absorption. 

My review:

The sweet fragrance of the mask stunned me upon putting it close to my nose. It has the soothing effect where my mind felt at ease. It re-hydrates and moisturize my dull skin, and thus improving the radiance of my skin.

I could feel that my skin has become more firm from the lifting effect. Wow, it's effective! I'm sure with regular use, the lifting effect will be more visible.

Not only that, I felt that the essence are also easily absorbed into our skin. After I take out the mask, I patted the remaining essence around my face and the essence was fast absorbed into the skin.

I'm sure you will like Sexy Look Lifting Mask, you can get your 3D lifting masks at http://www.secretive.sg/ and Watson stores.

For more information, please visit 

No comments:

Post a Comment