Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happenings in December - Sunset at Singapore Flyer + Early Christmas with Sophisca

Saturday 3/12/16

Back on Singapore Flyer again after 4 years. This is my fifth time on boarding Singapore Flyer.
Did anyone break my record?

I went around evening time to catch the sunset on Singapore Flyer. Tourist mode turned on.

It was 6 plus when we reached. We waste no time and head straight for Singapore Flyer.
The purpose why we were at Marina that day.

Black has been my favourite picks when comes to shopping for clothes. Close to half of my wardrobe are black clothing. Simply adore black.

Enclosed in the capsule, the moving experience began as Asia’s largest observation wheel took off. We were treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Gardens by the Bay and the entire Marina view.

I enjoyed the scenic view.
Though I have seen this sight a countless of time, it is a sight that I never get tired of.

Just in time for sunset when we reached the peak of Singapore Flyer. 
Our first time catching a sunset together. It was a breathtaking sight where the surrounding buildings were illuminated with light. The sky is lighted up with orange-red appearance that create a silhouette in the background.

The view was so stunning and enchanting. Taking time off to do such simple things together make me feel happy.

Because bf has never on board Singapore Flyer before, so I brought him here for his first flyer experience. Glad that he enjoyed the 30 minutes ride.

I love this piece of dress very much, it was comfortable to wear and look stylish. My only grip is that the dress was too short for my height, so I have to wear a short inside.

A bird’s eye view of the entire island city.
Singapore, my island home.

Our 30 minutes ride has come to an end. 
We then walked over to Marina Square to have our dinner at Collin's, a new concept restaurant that offers affordable and quality Western & European cuisine.

We ordered Avocado Shake which was too thick to our liking. I still prefer the one from fruit stall.

I have Chicken Baked Rice for dinner. 
It tasted nice and cheesy. I love the food here, foresee myself to come back often.

Sunday 4/12/16

I have an early Christmas spent with the girls at Sophisca.

With Christmas just 3 weeks away, I went on a Christmas candy shopping with my girls. Sophisca is a familiar brand to us as we have been there together for numerous times. We love the cute and unique packaging of the candies. With Christmas approaching, they have launched a series of Christmas collection.

Here were some of their collections:


X-mas piggybank at $8.30 each, available in Santa Clause and Snowman design.

All these christmas gifts are within the price range of $5 to $15.

The trio. We loved the Christmas stocking bags.
Thanks GF for the photo.

The container looked so cute, after finishing the chocolates, you can keep the container for decoration purposes. They are too adorable to dispose away.

Christmas Cottage which makes a good decor.
A cottage filled with the jolly season.

With Jas and GF. 
We shared many good and fun moments together.
Thanks GF for the photo.

We spotted this lipstick chocolate, they looked so real just like the real lipstick, except this was edible.
It looked similar to the lipstick chocolate I got for my friends in Malacca. 
The lipstick chocolate is selling at 2 for $15.80.

The girls were touching up our lips to make them glow, that's what girls always do.
It was a lovely afternoon meet up with the girls. See you girls soon again.

Ended my day off with a sweet indulgence at Gelateria Italia @ Bugis Plus. We have cookie n cream and chocolate flavour. I love gelato because it has a richer and smoother taste of the flavours Most importantly, it contains lower fats than ice-cream. I can eat without having the guilt of getting fat.

This is how I spent my Sunday meeting with all my favourite people, hope you have a great Sunday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment