Saturday, December 10, 2016

Early Christmas 2016

Saturday 10/12/16

Weekend is here again.
I'm so glad that I have recovered from my fever and flu, now I could enjoyed my weekend. Having good health is important, so we must always take care of ourselves well.


Heading to town to enjoy our Saturday date. Weekend is also the time where I get to meet up with bf. Always cherish my weekend.


Since weather was hot and sunny, we went for a cold treat at Honeymoon Dessert @ ION Orchard.
Bf had the Mango in Vanilla Sauce with Thai Black Glutinous Rice while I opt for the blueberry ice cream in Vanilla Sauce with Thai Black Glutinous Rice.

A refreshing dessert to accompany our Saturday.

We ordered another Mango Pancake for sharing.
Feeling full from dessert, shall walk around to digest.

Christmas is just 2 weeks away, everywhere is filled with Christmas vibes. 
Here's the Christmas tree located outside ION. The Christmas Tree outside ION used to be a walk-in Christmas Tree, but now it was blocked.

We then headed over to Gardens by the Bay during evening time to chill. Instead of rushing our schedule, we took a step back and just enjoy the scenery in front of us. It was a beautiful sight ahead.

Gardens by the Bay is a perfect place to chill out with your family and friends, enjoying the scenery and away from the fast paced town. 

We took a rest near Flower Dome to rest our aching feet.
Thanks for the advance Christmas gift, I like it very much.

Strolling back to Marina for dinner, we were famished by this hour. The dessert has fully digested.
We went back to Collin again for dinner.

We ordered peach and lemonade drinks to ease our thirst, we love the peach drinks and the peach bits.

I have fish n chips. We gobbled down the food immediately when they were served piping hot because we were already very hungry. We finished the plate in 15 minutes time.

Chilling out and enjoying our quality time together after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment