Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happenings in March - Cajun on Wheels + Gong Cha Strawberry Creme Brulee

Tuesday 3/3/20

It has been a such a long time since I last dine out and we decided to head out to Plaza Singapura for lunch at Cajun on Wheels. It was my first time trying out this halal Louisiana-style seafood restaurant.

The restaurant has a simple and casual ambience that is suitable for family, solo diners or small group dining. There is no service charge collected at Cajun on Wheels, hence we will need to go to the counter to order and collect our food. This is perfectly fine for us.

I had Fish & Chips ($10.90) where the fried fish was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The fries on the other hand was just normal. The portion may looked very little but after finishing the whole plate, I was already 3/4 full.

I had Ice Milo to go with the meal.

We also add on Lobster Bisque which was thick and rich. Om the first sip, it tasted a little weird but after getting used to the taste, it started to become better.

Thursday 5/3/20

Finally meet up with the girls again which I have not been for 1-2 months and I received some gifts from my girls.
Meryl got me a bottle of Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D capsule which support strong, healthy bones and teeth, calcium absorption and immune health. Just something I am lacking of, thanks Meryl for the thoughtful gift.

GF just came back from her Hokkaido trip and she got me some snacks and souvenirs. She also gave me a plushie which she got it when playing the claw machine in JB. Thanks for thinking of me during your trip.

Friday 6/3/20

T.G.I.F. 
I went over to Funan Mall to meet GF and CK for dinner and drink gathering.

We had our dinner at Hawker Chan, a Michelin-star restaurant famous for their delicious soy sauce chicken rice and roast pork. This is the cheapest Michelin-star food that I ever tried, I had the signature Soya Sauce Chicken Rice at $5. It was nice and tummy filling.

After the dinner, we went over to Gong Cha for a drink.

The 3 of us got Gong Cha Strawberry Creme Brulee at $4.80, the latest creation of Gong Ca. The drink has everything I desire, at the bottom was strawberry milk with mini strawberry chunk, milk filling the middle portion, creme brulee milk foam at the top and end with caramelized layer.

We opt for 0% sugar level as the staff told us that the drink was already sweet in nature. It is hard not to fall in love with this drink, this has become my favourite drink from Gong Cha.

Saturday 21/3/20

I woke up early in the morning to join GF for the celebration of Women of Courage Asia first anniversary held at Genius Central.

We were treated to some canape at the event. 

Through this event, I learnt that Women of Courage Asia is a women's community coming together to share their life stories/experiences, knowledge inspiring & empowering women to take courage to live out our dreams and be the best version of ourselves! 

Thanks Vivien sis for getting us the box of muffins. It was just perfect for my lunch, the muffin was fluffy and buttery, bring a sweet aroma when consumed. 

To ensure that I have sufficient intake of vitamin during this period, I had Redoxon Boost and Go.
It provides everyday immune support and antioxidant protection on-the-go with fruity taste, refreshing active micro-pellets that melts in your mouth! no water is needed! 

That's all for sharing today. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment