Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Eat At Taipei at Kallang Wave Mall

Taiwanese cuisine always has the ability to capture my attention with their simple and delicious food. We went Eat At Taipei at Kallang Wave Mall for lunch to satisfy my cravings. 

Eat At Taipei ćƒćœšć°ćŒ— is a modern and casual dining that features Taiwanese street delicacies with trendy desserts. You can easily spot Eat At Taipei from their eye-catching signboard and vibrant interior.

The signages featured all the Taiwanese street food that I missed. Taiwan is a country that I will want to revisit again in future. For now, it will be food hunt in Singapore to satisfy my Taiwanese food cravings.

Matcha Fresh Milk ($6.90++) to eat my thirst. The appearance of the drink may looked plain but it was flavoursome where the matcha and fresh milk paired well together and coupled with the chewy pearls.

I had Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Chop ($9.90++) which was pretty decent for the price paid.

Golden Chicken Fritters ($7.90++) is a must order for me whenever I had Taiwanese food. I love the bite size chicken cubes that were crispy and well seasoned. They were flavourful that no dipping sauce was required.

It was a nice lunch over at Eat At Taipei, I love the ambience and food. It was nice to have lunch here on a weekday because there was lesser crowds.

Geylang River is just behind the mall, this place offers a leisure vibe that allows me to soak in the scenery of the surrounding. 

I worked too hard the last two years, I am learning to slow down my pace. Not being able to travel also make me appreciate my hometown better.

No comments:

Post a Comment