Sunday, February 24, 2019

Product Review: SleepWiz ErgoLush Gel-infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper

After a long active hours out there, what I look forward at the end of the day is to have a quality sleep to recharge my body and mind.

Very often when I think about recharging our body and mind, the first thing that come to my mind is a staycation because the hotel's beds are always more comfortable.

The secret to hotel's comfortable bed lies in the mattress used. The hotels normally used memory foam to keep the guests feeling cool while under the covers.

Knowing that Singapore is ranked number 1 as the most sleep-deprived country, SleepWiz is here to help us change this fact. With the intention of helping Singaporeans to get a good night's rest, they have introduced their latest innovation to customize sleep solutions, ErgoLush mattress topper.

SleepWiz has kindly sent me their innovative solution, ErgoLush Mattress Topper, for review. The mattress comes in handy in providing me a better deep sleep, sufficient sleep is definitely something I am deprived of. 

The ErgoLush mattress topper is a gel-infused memory foam mattress topper that provides the soft comfortable feeling when laid on it, which molds into the shape of our body. It does not retain heat like traditional memory foam.

Do not belittle this 2 inches (5.1cm) memory foam which has lots of benefits:

- The memory foam prevents joint pain and sore muscles by redistributes supportive pressure.
- Thermally conductive gel keeps your body cool for undisturbed sleep.
- Air vents promote airflow within the mattress topper for cooling purpose.

The mattress topper feels really soft and gives a bouncy feeling, the memory foam provides proper support and alignment for the entire body. This prevents us from getting body pain and have our muscles relax. It is so comfortable that makes me want to go to bed early.

One thing I like about the mattress topper is that the mattress does not trap heat. It also comes with an exterior cover to protect the Foam Mattress from getting dirty.

Cool temperatures signal your body to sleep. Traditional and even open-cell memory foam trap body heat, which results in lighter, disturbed sleep and sore, lethargic awakenings. Our memory foam mattress toppers combine open-cell technology, vents that promote airflow within the topper, and a proprietary gel-infusion that whisks away body heat so that you stay asleep in cool comfort.

With SleepWiz Mattress Topper, now every night feel like a staycation where I have a good rest on the cozy bedding in my own home. It is very comfortable that I knocked out faster than usual, drifting into my dreamland.

Having a sufficient and good sleep is an important requirement to me, I try to ensure that I have at least 7 hours of sleep every day to allow my body to rest and restore the energy, therefore I don't sleep late on weekdays.

I feel like my body has rest well these days and I feel less tired in the day time. I even managed to wake up a little later than usual on weekend too with the help of the mattress topper.

ErgoLush Mattress Topper is now selling at S$87.90 (usual price: S$170).

The price is so much cheaper than to replace a new mattress, probably just 10% of the new mattress price. With ErgoLush Mattress Topper, it protect our own mattress from aging.
You can make your purchase from SleepWiz website.

The purchase comes with:
- Free shipping to local address within Singapore
- 7 night free trial (full refund to be made if you don't like it)
- 3 month warranty automatically registered

For more information, pls visit https://mattresstopper.sg/shop/memory-foam-mattress-topper-gel-infused-ergolush/

Disclaimer: I was given ErgoLush Mattress Topper for review and shared my own opinion.

2 comments:

  1. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Sleep arena India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    armattress

    ReplyDelete