Saturday, March 25, 2023

Places to Dine Near Quayside Isle

Quayside Isle is tucked away from the central hub of Sentosa with the view of marina front at Sentosa Cove, this area is assessible by car or shuttle bus. 

The beautiful yachts are parked at the jetty are probably the biggest draw of Quayside Isle. A stretch of inviting restaurants and casual cafes can be found along Quayside Isle to satisfy our gastronomic cravings while offering a captivating view of the unique scenery. A one stop place that provides guests and residents with numerous dining choices, retails and services. I have compiled a list of dining places that I have tried near Quayside Isle for your reference.

1. Miska Cafe

With influences from the Mediterranean, Miska Café is a place which offers great dining experience in a warm comfortable setting with beautiful surrounding.

I was drawn by the colourful furnishings of Miska Cafe, it captured my attention with their vibrant decorations and make me want to walk in to try their food.

The interior of the cafe was decked with Mediterranean style, giving the place a homely feel. I always have the impression that the food at Quayside Isle is expensive, but Miska Cafe proves me wrong. I was surprised to find main course below the price of $20. It is a food gem waiting to be discover.

While waiting for our food, I was treated to a stunning view of the yacht jetty. The familiar pop music playing in the background created a very relaxing space, I'm glad that I found this dining place with cosy ambience and international cuisines.

I had Norwegian Breakfast ($18++) which comes in a generous portion filled with Norwegian smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, pita bread and loaded with salad. The scrambled eggs were well executive and creamy, it tasted delicious even without adding pepper and salt. It matched well with the savoury smoked salmon, cravings for brunch was satisfied.

31 Ocean Way Quayside Isle, #01-07, 098375
Operating hours: 9.30am to 8.30pm from Mon to Sat, 9.30am to 9.30pm on Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment