Saturday, September 30, 2023

Places to Dine Near Holland Village

 Another area with rows and streets filled with restaurants and cafes is Holland Village, I knew of this place when I was in poly as it was nearer to my school. It has been such a long time since I last ventured here, hence I decided to revisit the area. I have compiled a list of dining places that I have tried near Holland Village for your reference.

1. Tai Cheong Bakery Cafe

Visit Tai Cheong Bakery at Holland Village for their only Cha Chaan Teng (Cafe) outlet. They offer dishes have been inspired by old Hong Kong classics and a fresh, modern twist. It was full house when we arrived, so we were settled at the outside.

Started off with their Coconut Tart ($2.80) and Pandan Tart. Their tart was one of the most delicious tarts in my opinion as I love their firm buttery crust. I had the coconut tart which gave a strong coconut taste in it.

The Hong Kong Ice Milk Tea was the best drink to have on a hot afternoon. It was flavourful with sweet flavour incorporated and no hint of dilution.

I had Scrambled Egg with Toast and Chicken Chop ($11.90) which comes with mushroom sauce as base, followed by crispy chicken cutlet topped with a slice of light crisp toast and finished off with a creamy scrambled egg on the top.

31 Lor Liput, Singapore 277742
Operating hours: 10am to 8pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment