Saturday, November 25, 2023

Phuket (Thailand) Day 2: Amor Restaurant

It was a sleepless night where I just closed my eyes to rest and accumulating a 2 to 3 hours of sleep. Being a light sleeper, I need a quiet environment in order to sleep. Unfortunately, any noise will disrupt my ability to sleep.

It was 6am and I was already awake. Looking out of the window, the sun was just about to rise and the street was quiet. This marked the beginning of a new day in Phuket.

By 6.30am, the sky has brightened up. When I had nothing to do, I can be seen at the balcony, gazing at the spectacular view, absorbing the morning glory of the town.

Our stay did not include breakfast as I initially assumed there would be nearby options. However, after exploring around yesterday, we did not discovered suitable breakfast spots nearby. Hence, we went down to Amor Restaurant in the lobby for the morning buffet at 8.30am. We got a deal at 400 THB (or S$16.26) for 2 pax.

The breakfast buffet served from 6.30am to 10am daily. Guests can enjoy a wide selection of international, local foods, snacks and beverages. The morning buffet included cooked dishes, egg station, bread and pastries and fruits station.
My preference leaned towards bread and pastry and these were what I had for breakfast. I initially wanted scrambled egg but there was a queue at the egg station, prompted me to take the ready fried egg instead. The selection was just nice for my morning appetite. We just took our time to enjoy the one hour breakfast.
We went back to our room for half an hour rest before venturing out. Glad that we had a sunny morning because I had planned a day at the outdoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment