Monday, November 27, 2023

Phuket (Thailand) Day 4: Hern Coffee and Bistro + Checking Out Baan Laimai Beach Resort

 I woke up at 6.50am feeling tired with only 2 to 3 hours of sleep. It was really so hard to fall asleep during this trip. Knowing that I was heading home today was a source of relief, I was exhausted and appreciate having a good sleep at home. Glad I took another day leave to rest at home too.

It was 7am and I was greeted by the blue sky, the persistent rain had finally stopped for now. I went back to bed to snooze awhile before getting up to prepare for the day.

Since the time was still early after preparation, we spent some time chilling at the balcony and absorbing the essence of the rhythm here. With only two full days here, it was enough to cover the sights and places on my agenda despite the rain. Being away from the city and observing the lifestyle here, it allowed me to take away lots of thoughts for reflection.


Hern Coffee and Bistro is an open-air and cosy place, decorated in a Modern-Asian style. Food spotting places are within arm's reach from the resort so we did not need to venture far to look for breakfast.

Egg Benedict and Nutella Latte for breakfast. The egg benedict had a balanced taste with savoury bacons and earthy mushrooms. The portion was huge for my morning appetite and I could not finish the potato. 

The nutella latte was something unusual as this was my first time seeing it on menu so I had to try it out. The latte had a smooth, creamy texture and lingering aroma of Nutella which I quite enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment