Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Gathering + Hi-Tea Buffet at Zhou Kitchen

Sunday 13/01/13

I had a cosy Sunday afternoon spent with my girlfriends. GF invited Jas and I to her house for girls gathering.
Knowing that we were coming, GF woke up early and prepared home-cooked food.

Here's what we had for lunch:
Scallops Porridge with slices of Crab Meat, Steamed Egg Tofu with Fish Paste, beans and Preserved Olive Vegetables.

We had a healthy lunch with no fried food.

Meeting Coco for the very first time. Awww, she is so cute and obedient.

To reward her for being a good girl, we gave her some treats. 
"Hand hand then got treats."

See? Obedient right?

Credits Jas for the photo. 

The night before, I prepared agar agar too. I brought them over to GF's house for dessert.

After helping Jas to dye her hair, we headed over to City Square Mall for more CNY shopping. Yeah, I got a pair of shoe for the brand new year.


Saturday 19/01/13

I was out on a rainy Saturday for GF's advance birthday celebration together with Jasmine, Linda and Terence.
We went on a hi-tea buffet at Zhou Kitchen which is located at Far East Square.
It's quite price affordable, you can go try it. It is about $20+ per person and the ordering began from 3 to 5pm.

Here's what we had:

We had corn soup as our appetizer to kickstart our hi-tea. It was tasty and delicious.

Crispy Fried Silver Fish with Salt Pepper.
The sweet and sour fish is nice.

Deep-fried Guo Tie with Wasabi-mayo and Chicken Floss.

I think if the wasabi changed to mayonnaise, it will be great.

We also ordered a different variety of dim sum - Siew Mai, Har Gaw and dumpling.

Sweet and Sour Pork.

I loved the crispiness an crunchiness of the pork. Together with the sweet and sour sauce, it spiced up our appetite.

Fried Matou is one of my many favourites.

Thai Style Tofu.

Wow, we even ordered a plate of noodles. I was already too full to finish this. Leave the job to Terence.

We had a good time during the hi-tea and a great catch up session. I hope GF had a wonderful day out with us and happy birthday to you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...