Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Barbie LIVE! World Premiere in Singapore

Barbie has accompany me through my childhood journey. In fact, it has been in the toy fashion doll industry for more than fifty years.

A good news for all Barbie lovers:

Barbie will bring fans a new opportunity to sing and dance with the introduction of an all-new musical, Barbie LIVE! Barbie LIVE! is an engaging production featuring contemporary music with empowering lyrics, energetic choreography and a modern storyline that will appeal to fans of all ages.

Barbie LIVE! world premiere in Singapore will be held from 10 - 14 September 2013 at MasterCard Theatres - Sands Theatre, Marina Bay Sands.

I was dressed in the theme pink for the opening night of Barbie LIVE!
Totally excited for the show.

My twin - Tselyn and I were in pink dress that night.
Why I say she is my twin is because we shared the same birthday.

So happy to make a new friend, Christin.
Both of us are big fans of Kpop, glad to know her (:

We were seated at the fifth row from the stage. I felt so privileged for the great view.

With my sweet GF. 
Thanks for bringing me to Barbie LIVE!

I took some photos before the show commenced. 

The stage is about to get a makeover! See Barbie live on stage in this all-new musical production filled with contemporary and energetic song and dance. Barbie will be shooting her latest film with her best friend and co-star Teresa.

Another photo with Tselyn.

May Barbie LIVE! begins.

Barbie LIVE! is set on a Hollywood sound stage and follows Barbie and her best friend / co-star Teresa on the set of their new movie. Barbie LIVE! delivered to fans a one-of-a-kind production experience featuring the world’s favorite doll – Barbie with its captivating and glamorous costumes, to spectacular lighting and set designs.

When Barbie's best friend,Teresa, starts to doubt herself and her theatrical abilities, Barbie leverages lessons from her past taught in her popular DVD’s - Swan Lake, Princess and the Popstar, and Mariposa & Fairy Princess to teach Teresa to be confident, believe in yourself and embrace the power of friendship.

That's Barbie's boyfriend, Ken. He is quite good looking, isn't he?
Join Barbie, Ken and their friends as they get their sparkle on in this dance-inspired musical that is sure to engage fans of all ages.


Barbie of Swan Lake.

Barbie LIVE! features recognizable popular songs from the animated Mattel hit movies, as well as new music from distinguished producer, Robbie Roth.

The casts were all very talented and gave in their best during the musical play. They had put up a brilliant story to life in a fun and fantasy way. Barbie LIVE! leave us feeling inspired and engaging.

Pink is my favourite colour.
Pink symbolises loving, friendly and approachable, and most importantly youthful appearance.

We had come to the end of the 2 hours musical play.

The casts were bidding goodbye to us.

I enjoyed myself throughout the show. Don't be mistaken that Barbie LIVE! is only meant for children, it is a musical play that is suitable for all ages, just like me. Create this fantastic memories with your families and friends that will last beyond the stage.

Omg, you can never guess who I met.
The casts of Hi-5  were here in Singapore for Barbie LIVE! World Premiere. I took a photo with one of the Hi-5 casts, Ainsley Melham.

I had a great time with the girls. 
I am thankful for the great opportunity to attend the opening night of Barbie LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment