Saturday, October 13, 2018

Happenings in October - Arteastiq Bistro + The Sampan Grand Launch

Tuesday 9/10/18

It has been a month since I last saw GF, I took this opportunity to catch up with her when she asked me along for Wang Chao Chicken Essence launch event held at Arteastiq Bistro @ Plaza Singapura.

We enjoyed some light bites at the event, my favourite fruit tarts were also available.

Photo from GF.
Finally I have the time to meet up with her after my busy period.

I got the chance to sample a cup of Wang Chao Chicken Essence while chilling with GF. Let's meet up soon again.

Friday 12/10/18

Friday is finally here again, it's also the time we traveled out for lunch to Plaza Singapura.

We went Nando's for lunch and I have 1/4 Chicken with 1 Regular Side and a Bottomless Soft Drink ($12.90++). I opt for potato wedges as my regular side.

That night, I met up with GF, Jeremy and CK for the grand lunch of The Sampan, the three-storey Restaurant & Bar is the latest dining destination located in the heart of Boat Quay.  

There was also an hour long of Lion and Dragon Dance performance to bring wealth and luck for The Sampan.

We went up to the third level which is the bar to chill and relax. Each of us ordered a glass of cocktail, I had Hendricks Redbull Lime Soda. Some canapes were served too. 

We left The Sampan at about 9pm to have our dinner as we were hungry. We went to BK Eating House which was just located nearby.

I ordered Roti Prata for dinner, I had 1 plain and 1 egg prata at $2.50. Prata is one of the comfort food that I enjoyed eating, especially when dipping the dough into the curry. It tasted so great.

Saturday 13/10/18

Woke up early this morning to rehearse my script for my class presentation later on as I went home late last night. The presentation went well and I thought it was my last presentation as only the best performing group in our tutorial class will be presentation in the final presentation where the group will be competing with the remaining 8 tutorial classes. Hence, after our class end, we immediately check out with the other 2 groups on how they fare for their previous assignment. We realized our score and the other groups were close and we might have a chance to present in the final presentation. Hope that it is not us please, I do not want to present in front of 200 people.

After my class ended, we made our way to Bugis. We met my Uncle and Aunt on the train, so coincidence. 

Seems like we met a lot of people today. We met Ah Ho and his friends at Bugis+ and he treated us for a dessert at BlackBall. I have BlackBall Signature with Grass Jelly Shaved Ice. 

My updates stopped here for now, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment