Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Happenings in December - Celltive Taengstick + Gathering with Friends and Family

Thursday 3/12/20 

I like collagen supplement that comes in the form of jelly because they often taste better, easier to consume and convenient to carry around. Celltive has introduced Taengstick, a daily vitamin intake in the form of collagen jelly. 

With Taengstick, I can enjoy the nutritious small molecule fish collagen and tart cherry anytime, anywhere in a fuss-free manner. The first sensation that hit me once bite was the sourness from the 100% concentrate of tart cherry. 

As the name suggested, tart cherry brings a sourer taste than normal sweet jelly. It also brings many health benefits too, it helps to decrease cholesterol level, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and promote deep sleep. No additive is added. Thanks 0.8L for being my health and beauty one stop provider, bringing balanced health and beauty to my life.

We ventured to RedDot Brewhouse at Dempsey Road, a popular spot for gathering away from the hustle and bustle city. The glittering steps of RedDot immediately caught our attention from far.

December is the month of Christmas, we are already feeling the happy vibes of the holiday season with many people start clearing their leave.. We didn't expected the restaurant to be almost full house on a weekday. 

It was my first time trying Vanilla Milkshake ($12++), The milky taste was strong and the whipped cream added creaminess to the milkshake.

I had Spaghetti Carbonara ($22++), where the portion was just nice for me. The spaghetti was cooked al dente and the creaminess did not make me feel gelat.

Friday 18/12/20 

Hanging out with friends on a Friday night, enjoying delicious food, gossiping over latest happenings and having Christmas gifts exchange is a great way to begin our weekend. We had our dinner at Route 65 Bar + Kitchen @ Suntec City. Our reservation was not found on the list and we were being placed at the alfresco seating.

We ordered 4 main course to share among 4 of us which includes Crispy Chicken Don and Slipper Lobster Pasta. We didn't took much photo that night because the environment was just too dark for photo taking.

Thanks Meryl for the group photo. 
Our bill totaled up to $11.50 per pax, as Tracy had 1-for-1 deal on main course using Entertainer App.

Friday 25/12/20

Merry Christmas!

We welcome the festive season and my long weekend with a buffet feast at Buffet Town @ Raffles City, Singaporean's favourite because everything is free flow. This was my first buffet under Covid-19 measures, we can no longer going around the stations helping ourselves with the array of food. We will place our order on iPad instead and dishes are served to the table.

Buffet Town features a substantial spread of servings from Japanese, Asian, Western, seafood, local comfort food.

My favourite dish was definitely the scallop, it was very juicy, chewy and flavourful with the ingredients and sauce coated on it. The fish and chips was disappointing because the food was only a little warm when served.

Buffet will never end without dessert for me. I had Green Tea Ice Cream which has a bittersweet taste. 

Because it was Christmas Day, Buffet Town prepared a complimentary Chocolate Fondue for every table. It look really beautiful with all the colourful ingredients placed on the plate and I loved dipping the flower shaped marshmallows into the thick chocolate coating. 

It was a nice celebration with my friend.

Monday 28/12/20

Today marked the first day that allows 8 pax dining at outdoor. Since I was not working today, I took this opportunity to bring my family and relatives out for a dim sum lunch, my mum picked Red Star Restaurant. I didn't expect the restaurant to be so crowded on a Monday, I queued for 45 minutes before we were given a seat. 
Note: The restaurant does not accept reservation.

There is no ordering system at Red Star Restaurant, the staff will push the food trolley around and we can take the plate we want, and the staff will tick your list. We were a bit sian after a few rounds because the variety of food were the same.

One of my favourite was the fried prawn dumpling, it revealed the juicy prawn when we bite away the crunchy skin.
Because we didn't took a lot of dishes because the variety of food was repeated, the bill only totaled up to $125 for 7 pax. It was my treat because my relatives have been feeding me food when they came to my house while I was working from home these period.

I received a 7 sachets of Privia Miracle Yeast Cleansing Foam from Allura Asia. The rich foam lathered well and spread easily when applied on our face, taking away the impurities and sebum that accumulate on our face, leaving our face feel fresh and healthy after the cleansing.

Tuesday 29/12/20

Yet another dim sum feast again because yesterday one was not satisfying. It was at Red House Seafood @ Grand Copthorne this time round. 

The restaurant has a strong oriental feel when we walked down the Red House pathway. It is definitely a great place to enjoy the Chinese cuisine with family and friends.

I love the wide variety of dim sum that Red House Seafood offers and every plate was able to tantalize my taste buds., making it the best dining I had this December. Be it the unique carrot cake, crispy mango prawn roll, buttery egg tart or runny salted egg yolk encased in the fried pillow bun, it was savoury and delicious.

Before we mark the end of 2020, I got myself a new phone. Definitely going to change my phone after using it for 4 years.

2020 has been a year that passed extremely fast, a year filled with important lesson and valuable insights, a year fully swamped with work and no low peak period. With all the challenges faced and hardship endured, I survived through 2020. I really hope that 2021 will be kind to me. Lastly, happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment