Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happenings in March and April - Carousel Buffet Lunch at Royal Plaza on Scotts

Tuesday 2/3/21

I started to go back office to work on site more regularly now. One thing I like about going back office to have lunch with my colleagues and talking about anything under the sun. It has been a long time since I last met my team, hence the eight of us headed out to Swensen's @ Plaza Singapura for lunch.

I had something different today instead of the usual Chicken Baked Rice, I had Salmon and Mushroom Baked Rice. So nice to have lunch with such a big group again.

Saturday 4/3/21

Weekend is a period for me to relax as I refrained working on weekend nowadays.

I received EST LAB OptimaLift A+ Eye Contour Mask from Daily Vanity this week and decided to use it over the weekend. 

The eye mask helps to de-puff eye bags, reduce dark circles, improve fine lines, leave our eyes looking firmer, brighter, more radiant and rejuvenated. 

10th floor aunt has prepared nasi lemak for my family for dinner. She has added many ingredients and mine has a specially added salmon. Thanks Aunt for always feeding us with good food.

Friday 19/3/21

Headed back to office today, we went over to Astons @ The Central for lunch.

I ordered different combination of side dishes, fries and cold pasta. Something different for photo taking. A delicious lunch to end off the working week. It was nice to go back office once in a while though working from home is more flexible.

Saturday 27/3/21

I headed for my scalp treatment and haircut. Feel so great to have my scalp being deep cleansed regularly because it helps to control the hair loss issue.

Amber's family came over to my place in the evening, always have a great time playing with the A's siblings, so cute and playful.

Thursday 1/4/21

 2020 has been an extraordinary year for my workplace with overwhelming work due to staff movement and additional load added, this has brought our work to a whole new level that we have never experience. To recognise our hard work for the past one year, G treated us to a buffet lunch at Carousel. As some of us were working from home that day, we traveled down to the venue individually.

Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have to placed our order using our phone by scanning a QR code and the servers will bring the food to our table.

I started off the buffet with Fish Maw Soup.

The Grilled Sea Bass Fillet was my favourite among the dishes. The sea bass was complemented by the sauce which added fragrance to the fillet. 

I ordered a bowl of Carbonara which was on a dry side. The boneless Prawn Paste Chicken was savoury with crispy skin and juicy meat. Baked Red Snapper was normal, the sea bass fillet tasted better.

Since there was curry, we decided to get Naan to pair with the curry. I was starting to fill full after finishing this. I saved the remaining capacity for dessert.

The gula melaka ice cream was really sweet, glad that it came with a quarter slice of waffle to balance out the sweetness of the ice cream. The macaron was irresistible and not overly sweet.

The delicious lunch was indeed a feast for our stomach. Thanks G for the lunch treat, we had a good lunch break before heading back to our respective places to chiong for work again.

I was feeling so full that I skipped dinner that night. That's all for updates, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment