Sunday, June 6, 2021

Scalp Treatment Review: Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC) at Shaw Centre

It feel so good to be finally stepping out of house after one month of staying home. Ever since working from home, my stress level has reached all time high and I have feeling very tensed up. Other than work, I experienced tough times on personal issues. I observed that my hair fall have becoming more serious and calling for red alert.

Thanks GF for the recommendation, I visited Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC) located at Shaw Centre Level 4 to try out their scalp treatment and relieve the stress on my scalp.

JHGC by Aderans is the pioneer of Japan's hair restoration and hair growth industry, they have brought the hair growth technology to Singapore. If you are facing hair loss and hair thinning problems, JHGC by Aderans has advanced hair care to tackle our issues.

My visit began with a scalp analysis by the consultant to analyse the hair problems that I am currently facing: oily scalp and hair thinning. 

The consultant explained the benefit of scalp treatment and each step of scalp treatment in details. With the scalp being deep cleansed, it promotes hair growth and strength the hair.

I love the layout of the hair salon such that customer can have our own space in the individual partition seating, perfect for privacy. 

The 6 steps scalp treatment is approximately 2 hours and include the following steps: 

1. Apply scalp care agent "Ang Water" to promote hair growth. 

The Ang Water is developed by their proprietary technology, the therapist sprayed the alkaline water on the scalp to stimulate hair growth.

2. Open pores by far-infrared steam. 

By steaming for 10 minutes, it helped to open up the pores on the scalp and allow sebum deep in the pores to resurface.

3. Sebum massage to rub out the sebum clogged in pores that has been resurfaced by the effect of steam.

The thing I enjoyed best was definitely the scalp massage, which massaged every pressure point to resurface the clogged sebum and improve blood circulation. It was so comfortable and relaxing with the soothing music being played that I almost fell asleep. 

4. Amino acid-based shampoo for cleansing.

The shampoo helped to cleanse away the sebum resurfaced by massage.

5. Apply hair tonic to promote growth and increase IGF production.

 After the hair wash, the therapist applied Benefage Scalp Grow which contains active ingredients that penetrates to the deepest pores promoting hair growth and strengthening hair root. After the application, the therapist performed a short massage to ensure that the hair tonic get absorbed into the scalp. 

6. Refresh the scalp with ozone irradiation for strong hair. 

Irradiated with ozone helped to refresh the scalp and strengthen the hair. The key to reduce hair loss is to maintain a clean and healthy scalp, so that new hair can grow and existing hair can be strengthened.

In just one session, I can see from the analysis that my scalp is cleaner and less oily with excess sebum being discharged out. I’m gonna mark JHGC in my to go list for scalp treatment in future.

JHGC is currently have a promotion for first trial at $58 inclusive of scalp analysis (U.P. $160.50). Quote “Shuqing” to enjoy a further $10 discount. Alternatively, you can opt for 2x trail at a promotion price of $89 ($10 discount not applicable).

After seeing the result, I am more motivated to take care of my scalp more diligently and going for regular scalp treatment. 

For more information about JHGC, please visit JHGC website or Facebook.


 Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC) 
Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Rd, #04 - 15 / 16
Singapore 228208


This post is a collaboration with JHGC, expressed in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment