Saturday, July 23, 2022

Happenings in May to July - Kiwami + TCC + Growell Scalp Lotion

Monday 9/5/22

No Monday blues because I have a yummy lunch at Kiwami (Chinatown Point). The thing I like about going back to workplace is that we can dine out. We were attracted by their lunch promotion and were glad to secure a table when we walked in because the restaurant looked like it was almost full house.

The lunch promotion came with Ice Tea and 3 pieces Gyoza. I had Cha Shu Fried Rice ($9.90++) for my main course. The fried rice executed fair amount of wok hei in every mouth and I finished every bit of it. 

Tuesday 17/5/22


I had Thai Green Milk Tea to ease my thirst, which had a refreshingly light flavor.

I had Sweet Potato and Yam Crepe Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream which not only looked nice in plating but tasted delectable too. The crepe cake was infused with sweet potato and yam fragrance that can be tasted in every bite. The vanilla ice cream matched harmoniously with the cake and boosted extra sweetness to the overall taste.

Sunday 5/6/22
Today was Dad's lunar birthday and Sis V got our family a fruit cake from Chateraise. Thanks sis for the cake, I love the fruit cake that I finished half of it by myself.

Tuesday 19/7/22

As time was still early after the lunch, we decided to look for a place for drink and settled with TCC @ Suntec City.

I had Icy Coconut Cooler ($9.80++) made of coconut flesh, coconut water and wheat grass. The drink was refreshing and a thirst quencher on a sweltering hot day.

Saturday 23/7/22

I had Croque Monsieur ($16.80++) with grilled turkey ham and gruyere cheese in brioche bread, served with fries. I was a bit disappointed when the food was served because it looked slightly different from the menu. It was pretty normal for taste wise, like overpriced sandwich.

Ever since I started to visit hair salon for my monthly treatment, I started to realise the importance of applying scalp lotion. I have been using ICM Pharma Growell Scalp Lotion which helps to rejuvenate hair follicles and stimulate hair growth. Spray it at affected areas at massage scalp gently with fingers. I get to know about this brand from recommendation by Aesthetic Clinic.

That's all for the update, good night

No comments:

Post a Comment