Sunday, July 12, 2020

Food Review: $49.90 Crab Promotion at The Garden Kitchen

This week has been a really busy one for me, I am glad that I have the weekend to recharge myself by  waking up without setting alarm clock, spending time with my family and enjoying delicious food together. This is how my normal Sunday is like, I will spurge a bit on dinner delivery to give ourselves a little reward.

The folks from The Garden Kitchen has kindly sent me a set of their signature Chilli Crab which consists 3 crabs, 10 Fried Mantous and 2 cups of Bubble Tea. 

Because my family are crab lovers, I decided to top up and get another set of Chilli Crab and Fried Mantous (not sponsored, which I paid) so that each of us get to enjoy one whole crab to ourselves.


Not only is The Garden Kitchen famous for their signature Chilli Crab, they serve a wide variety of food choice ranging from Western, Chinese, Japanese and Korea cuisine at a pocket friendly price, the choices are endless and there will definitely be something that you like. 

Islandwide delivery is available for orders at $30 and above with delivery fee of $3 to $8 applies.
Delivery is free for order that is $50 and above. 

There is a ongoing promotion where 3 Fresh Sri-Lanka Crabs (300g to 400g each) is priced at $49.90.

If the portion is not enough for you, you can go for the upsize promotion where 3 Sri-Lanka Crabs (500g to 600g each) is priced at $79.90.

The choices available are:
- Chilli Crab
- Salted Egg Crab
- Black Pepper Crab
- Butter Cream Crab
- Gan Xiang Crab

The chilli gravy was rich and thick, and carried an aromatic scent and visualization that makes us go mouthwatering. The colour of the gravy may looked spicy, but the spicy level was moderate and doesn't leave us sweating after the meal. The gravy was enriched with the sweetness of the crab meat. 

The Fried Mantous come in a set of 10 at a cost of $8. I'm a fan of fried mantou, it just taste so good when dipped with the chilli gravy. It was so addictive that I have 4 fried mantous.
The slightly crunchy bun  has softened once it was deep soaked in the gravy, absorbed the flavour of the chilli gravy and aroma of the crabs.

I finally had bubble tea, my last bubble tea drink was way before Circuit Breaker and I'm so glad that another item is off my "to have" list. The Bubble Tea is priced at $3.90. I like the bubble tea was not too sweet and the taste was just right for me.

My family really love the Chilli Crab, they even told me to order again next week.

For crab lovers, remember to take advantage of the current crab promotion and enjoy the delicious crabs in the comfort of your home. The Garden Kitchen is also available for dine in if you prefer to enjoy your meal in a garden atmosphere setting.
For more information, please visit https://www.thegardenkitchensg.com/


The Garden Kitchen
10 Raeburn Park, #01-28
Singapore 088702
Operating hours: 10.30am - 10.30pm daily


This post is a partial collaboration with The Garden Kitchen and expressed in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment