Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Product Review: Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow

Having a good night sleep matters as it can directly impact our health condition, therefore I try to go to bed on time and have at least 7 - 8 hours of sleep daily to ensure I have enough energy to carry out the daily work.

One of the elements that could help us improve the quality of sleep every night will be having a good quality pillow that provides right support to our sleeping posture.

Origin Mattress has introduced Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow that offers a responsive Latex foam support. Origin Mattress has great elements from bed frame, mattress topper to pillow that provide us with a better sleep.

The pillow was packed inside a box when it arrived. The pillow is designed in Germany by a team of experts who seek to provide the best mattress and pillow in terms of features and function.

Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow
Current price: $129 (Usual price: $159)

I have to admit the price of the pillow is not cheap, probably that's the only drawback of this pillow. We can easily get a $10 - $20 pillow elsewhere, but we get what we pay for. The quality of the pillow is so much different, let's see what is the difference below.

The pillow comes with a removable Tencel fabric pillow cover that can be machine washed. The pillow cover has a soft texture that is hypoallergenic and lightweight. 

This is suitable for people with dust allergies as the pillow is made with 100% natural materials which helps to Anti-Dust Mites.

What makes Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow different from the others is the use of Latex foam which has a denser material. This durable latex material helps to mould to the shape of our head which provides the right level of sleep support.

The holes spotted on the latex foam is Coolmax Cooling Gel formulation that promotes air circulation and prevent trapped heat, this keeps our head cool in our humid climate and keep away unpleasant odours from our sweat as well as saliva drooling. It also helps us to fall asleep faster when we sink into the plush pillow.

This is my first time trying latex pillow and I feel luxurious sleeping every second on the latex form that provides full support on the head and neck, reliefs pressure on the cervical spine. The pillow cradles my head and makes me feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. Now I am looking forward to bedtime every night.

I have been really stressed up with the overwhelming work that is burying me lately till it affect my sleep at night. Too many things going on in my mind and my heart feeling empty because there is nothing to look forward to except the piles of work. I am glad that Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow helps to improve my sleep and provide me with a little comfort.

Good quality pillow is definitely worth to invest in, Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow can also hold its shape for many years while still feeling soft. I know $129 is slightly pricey, you probably would want to experience the latex pillow first before deciding. The good new is Origin Mattress is offering a 30-Night Trial with money-back guarantee and no questions asked.

Thanks Best in Singapore for sharing this wonderful finding, it is indeed one of the best comfortable pillows to buy in Singapore 2020. Do follow Best in Singapore to find out the best things Singapore has to offer. - https://bestinsingapore.com/best-comfortable-pillow-singapore-2020/



For more information about Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow, please visit link here. 


This post is a collaboration with Best in Singapore and Origin Mattress, expressed in my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment