Sunday, July 26, 2020

Happenings in July - Monster Curry Spicy Challenge + KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Nature Shampoo

Saturday 4/7/20

Out for the first meet up with my friends after Phase 2 began, It has been more than 3 months since our last meet up. We had a catch up over a drinking session at Cafe Muji @ Plaza Singapura.


I ordered Iced Hibiscus Tea ($4.90). While I was deciding on the drinks to order, I came cross Ice Hibiscus Tea where the menu started it have health benefits of lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, so I immediately opt for this.

After the gathering, CK, Meryl and I went over to Bugis Junction for dinner at Monster Curry. Japanese food is the food I missed the most during the Circuit Breaker. 

We waited for about 20 minutes before we got a seat. While sitting down, we must keep our mask on and we can only remove the mask when the food arrived.

The main agenda of us coming to Monster Curry was to take on the Monster Spicy Challenge. All 3 of us ordered Spicy Level 10 Salmon Fry Omelette Curry Rice ($15.30++)

The curry rice included 4 pieces of fried Salmon and Omelette. The hearts represented the level of spiciness. The 10 hearts may seem a little intimidating to me but it didn’t stop me from digging in the delicious curry rice. 

At first bite, the salmon added with the curry sauce brought a blast of flavours. The fried salmon has a crispy exterior and the inner was tender while the curry added spicy boost to it. The spiciness was acceptable at first. However, the hot level started to build up as I took more mouthful. Thankfully, I have ordered a cup of tea to ease the fury flames burning in me. Despite the fiery kick, I still enjoy my plate of Spicy Level 10 Salmon Fry Omelette Curry Rice very much. 

I have gotten Eight Karats Eighteen Vitaskin Supplement from Meryl. It is a multi-functional health and beauty supplement made in Korea. It is a chewable berry taste supplement, perfect for those who does not like to swallow pill.

Thursday 16/7/20

姑姑 came over to our house and brought us lunch. 

It has been a long time since I had Fish & Chips, the fish was fried till golden brown while the inner flesh retained the moist and juicy meat.

Hair products from Korea have always catch my interest because the Korean idols all have perfect and silky hair. I have recently started using KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Nature Shampoo - White Musk, Kundal is a renowned Korea brand that offers luxurious and green personal care products. 

The shampoo is safe for daily usage as it 32 different natural extracts and no harmful chemicals added. Kundal shampoo lathers easily into foam and glides through the hair strands easily. I love the refreshing subtle floral scent that makes me feel like I have undergo a pampering session, it leaves my hair smelling nice after the hairwash. My hair also become softer after the hairwash and the amount of hair fall has reduced slightly and lesser entangled (which also reduce hair breakage). 

I love that Kundal shampoo comes in a big bottle of 500ml which can last me for awhile. Will definitely repurchase this once finish.

Monday 20/7/20

Today marked the first day I went back to office after 4 months of working from home Work from home is still the default mode, I only went back for a few days to clear some stuffs. After getting so used to work from home, it took me awhile to adjust back to work in office. Both modes have its pros and cons.

There were only 3 person in my unit (including me) that were working in office today. MI and I went to Don Don Donki for lunch because I missed Jap food. It has become one of our regular lunch out place when it was just 2 of us.

We ordered a few items for sharing: scallops, fried chicken and pork omelette rice. 
I had a delicious lunch, thanks MI for the treat and welcoming me back. I really missed having lunch with colleagues and dining out, having to sit down and enjoy the lunch, rather than lunching at home because I'm bored with the daily tabao of the usual choices.

Sunday 26/7/20

It's family gathering day. Yong's family came over to our house for dinner, uncle got us roasted delicacy and satay. It was so nice to see each other again after so long.

Finally get to see little Xin Ru again.
I have fun playing with the girls. Come by often, okay?

Ended the post with It's Skin Honeybee Nutrition Mask which provides nutrition and hydrating moisture to our skin. Thanks Linda for the masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment