Saturday, July 3, 2021

Spruce Phoenix Park

With leisure traveling still disallowed, many people turn to explore hidden gems or gorgeous places within our hometown during our free time. I am no exception and I started to appreciate the charm of our city and enjoy all the great findings.

Today's finding brought us to Spruce @ Phoenix Park where diners will be surrounded by nature and tranquility while enjoying a wonderful meal.

Just walk down the stair and you will reach the restaurant.

Tucked within the greeneries along Tanglin Road and not near any MRT station, the restaurant is not packed with crowds and we get to enjoy the meal in a peaceful setting. I would recommend you to take the alfresco seating which oversees the green landscape, it will definitely boost your dining experience at Spruce.

The view from my seat. The atmosphere was very serene, it was as though I was disconnected from the bustling city and my stress have been taken away. Just want to enjoy the peaceful moment and absorb the beauty of the quaint surrounding.

I opt for Spruce Big Brekkie ($19++) which consists of scrambled eggs, bacon, tomato, German sausage, hash browns, mushrooms and focaccia toast. The portion was a little too much for me and I couldn't finish the bread and bacon.

Bombe Alaska for dessert, perfect dessert for a sweet tooth like me.

Cut open the dessert to find Vanilla Ice Cream being wrapped within. Every mouthful guaranteed sweetness loaded, the vanilla ice cream paired well with the dessert.

Spruce @ Phoenix Park is a hidden gem that will drawn you with the greenery beauty. If you like dining in a peace and calm setting, this is the place for you. Let our worries be taken away as we dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment