Saturday, August 28, 2021

Canopy Garden Dining at Bishan Park

Canopy Garden Dining is located in the heart of Bishan Park, tucked between the greenery surrounding and residential area. 

Canopy Garden Dining is a popular dining spot for residents staying in Bishan to unwind after their activities in the park. Furry pets are welcome at the cafe too.

It has been 8 years since I last visited the park, the cafe I been to previously was not longer around.

The alfresco dining does not have much of a view except for the leaves covering up the roof. Nevertheless, it is still a great place to chill over a meal. Beware of ants dropping down from the roof, I flipped away at least 3 to 4 ants dropped on my hand during my entire time there.

I had Ice Chocolate which I felt was too bland in taste.

I decided to order Grilled Chicken Sandwich because it was served with fries. It came in a generous portion, making the fries very addictive.

The grilled chicken was sandwiched in between the sourdough toast together with onion marmalade, tomato, mesclun. Each ingredient contained different texture (hard, soft and crunch) and flavours.

After the lunch, it was time to burn off the calories away. Took a stroll along the park and admire the green landscape. The mid afternoon sun was glaring and half of the time we were power walking so that we could complete the walk faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment