Friday, August 20, 2021

Sea Scent at Keppel Club (Closed)

 One thing I feel Singapore has no shortage of is food spotting places, there are so many choices of international and local delights that motivated me to try out something new when I went out with my friends or colleagues.

Keppel Club is home to numerous dining outlets and we visited Sea Scent, a laid-back casual dining located at the border of Singapore's Southern shoreline. The price is slightly lower than the normal cafes and restaurants, this compensates for the not so easily assessible location.

Sea scent is located at the swimming pool block. At sea scent, you can choose between dining with swimming pool view or sea view.

The most popular spots of the dining place will be near the edge of the sea while you can feel the soft breeze and unwind while savouring the food. Sea Scent is indeed a hidden gem tucked in Keppel Club.

The view you get for edge seat, it was just directly next to the sea and surrounding by the nature.
I spent quite awhile taking in the view ahead, soaking in the relaxing atmosphere and enjoying the peace. 

It's a little pity that the pathway does not link up to the bridge ahead. If not, there will be more things to see. Luck was not on our side as it was still drizzling. I do not want droplets of rain on my food and drink, so I opt for a shelter seat (with obstructed view of the sea).

I had Apple Juice ($5.90++) while taking in the limited view of the southern shore.

I had Pan Seared Norwegian Salmon ($18.90++) served with green, smoked butter mash and lemon dill cream sauce. Though the plating looked very normal, the food was great and tasty. A hearty meal at a casual atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment