Saturday, August 21, 2021

Lime Restaurant at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering

 Every time I walk past PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, I would always steal a second glance at their green city architecture. From the exterior to the interior, there is no shortage of greenery from the hotel. I finally visited the hotel for their lunch.

The greenery at the lobby created a tropical atmosphere and added liveliness to the hotel. It gave a comfortable feeling as I walked past the area to the restaurant.

Lime Restaurant is a warm setting and vibrant restaurant that offers buffet and ala carte menu ranging from local to Southeast Asian cuisine and international delights. I love the bright interior of the restaurant and we got a very comfortable sofa seat spot.

It was so thoughtful that they served Lime Juice as welcome drink.

I had Crispy Skin Lemon Smeared Norwegian Salmon and Crystal Bay Sweet Prawn which was served alongside with artichoke cream, edamame, roasted beetroot medley, king oyster mushroom, citrus quinoa, burnt tangelo and saffron sauce.

One of the best salmon I ever had. Not only was it beautifully plated, the salmon flesh was tender while the skin remained crisp and retained a flavourful taste when consumed. The prawns were very fresh that I could taste the natural sweetness in it. 

Lime restaurant won my heart with their delicious food and relaxing ambience, it is worth visiting even though you are not staying at the hotel. Indeed a good finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment