Friday, December 9, 2022

Beauty Review: The Skinhouse EGF Collagen Ampoule + Pore Control Powder Serum + Vita Snail Cream

Collagen level in our body will gradually reduce as we age, it is essential for us to replenish the collagen level to maintain the radiance and youthful skin. 

The Skinhouse EGF Collagen Ampoule is just the product I need as my focus is on anti-aging and hydrating product. Containing high concentration of EGF and collagen, the ampoule improves skin elasticity, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. 

I applied the collagen ampoule over my face and neck after cleansing and toning. 

The ampoule has a watery texture that sank into skin very quickly and contained a sweet scent that is not overpowering. 

After using it for 5 days, I noticed that my skin has become more hydrated as the ampoule has nourished and moisturized my skin, giving my skin a glowing radiance. My skin also felt calmer and less prone to skin irritation. 

Ensuring we have sufficient moisture in our skin is important to keep the skin texture moist and create glowing skin. 

I have started using The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum which provides moisture, helps to control sebum and minimise the size of the pores, definitely a saviour for people with oily skin. 

The serum was fast absorbed into skin and stay weightless, providing an instant boost of hydration to my skin before moisturiser application. It soothed and leave the skin feeling refreshed. It also leaves me feeling relaxing with its light fragrance.

I tried on Vita Snail Cream which helps to brighten, firm and lift skin. It is suitable for people with normal or dehydrated skin. The reason why it is called snail cream is because it contains 100% natural snail mucine and 90% snail secretion filtrate, making the product a perfect moisturiser. It contains vitamin E&C capsules that brings out Illuminating effect to dull skin and contains collagen for anti-wrinkle care. 

I applied Vita Snail Cream after serum, it is a luxurious cream that is fast absorbed and not too heavy on skin despite the texture looked sticky. The little red capsules are the highlight of the cream, containing vitamin E&C. The red capsules will melt when spread on skin. The cream retains moisture, leaving my skin feeling firmer, hydrated and glowing with radiance.

Thanks 0.8L Singapore for sending the products over.

No comments:

Post a Comment