Monday, August 31, 2020

Happenings in August - Zou Homemade + Atopalm Soothing Gel Lotion

Sunday 2/8/20

Add on the hei zou from Zou Homemade to our dinner spread. 

I had the original hei zou which comes in a box of 5 pieces at $15. Each piece of the prawn roll is fried till golden brown. 

Zou Homemade’s hei zou comes from grandmother’s recipe with fresh ingredients used and no msg is added. 

Just a small bite, the thin crispy skin breaks open to reveal the meaty filling that makes up of prawn, pork, Japanese Shitake mushroom, chestnut, carrot and other ingredients. The chestnut added a crunchy texture while the meat was juicy and moist. 

The conclusion we had after having it - Jin Ho Jiak! Thanks Zou Homemade for sending this to us.
Limited quantities are produced for each week, so secure your box of hei zou before they run out of stock.

Sunday 16/8/20
Sis V got us durian cream puff from Four Seasons. The light airy puff was filled with delicious yummy durian cream filling. They made a great afternoon snacks for our family. Thanks sis for always pampering us with delicious food.

Saturday 22/8/20

It's Saturday, the only day I don't need to switch on my laptop to work and have time for myself, be it a lazy day catching up on drama marathons or a day out to meet up with friends or out to run some errands.

Heading out to collect my card before meeting up with friend for lunch at Raffles City.
Mask on, ready to go.

One thing learnt about dining out on weekend was that one will need to book a reservation because waiting time for walk in customers can be like half an hour to one hour at certain restaurants or cafes. We decided to settle for Fish & Co. where there were still seats available.

I had Grilled Peri-Peri White Fish with Paella Rice and Classic Chips ($20.95++). The white fish was toppled with sambal sauce which added spice to the overall dish. After finishing the food, I was feeling really full. 

Went back home and continue to burn my weekend for work as there are some urgent materials to prepare for Monday's discussion.

Hydration and moisturisation play an important factor in my daily beauty routine. I have started using Atopalm Soothing Gel Lotion after finishing my current tube of moisturiser. I was attracted to this product because of its duo functions, the soothing gel lotion can be applied to face and body, acting as a moisturiser and body lotion at the same time. 

The blue packaging is the upgraded version of the soothing gel lotion, it contains over 75% bamboo water instead of water, it helps to cool down skin temperature which is perfect to use after being exposed to sunburn. 

With upgraded MLE formula, it increased moisture content and hyaluronic acid. My skin immediately felt soothed and refreshing upon application with a cooling sensation, it comes with a light scent that help to ease my mind. 

The gel lotion may seem thick at one glance, but it absorbed into skin fast, leaving our skin feeling lightweight and no sticky feel. Atopalm Soothing Gel Lotion provides moisture and hydration, delivering a supple and radiant skin throughout the day. I applied it in the night too and my skin still feel soft the next morning. It also prevents our skin from being dry if we stay in air-conditioned room for long hours. 

Atopalm Soothing Gel Lotion is suitable for all skin types, even babies and children can use it too. A great product when your skin needs an extra boost of hydration. 


Monday 31/8/20

Aunt and KP came over to my house during lunch time and bought us lunch.

KP got me a cup of Taiwan Milk Tea with Chrysanthemum Pearls from Playmade. It was my first time trying Playmade, thanks sis for satisfying my bubble tea cravings.

That's all for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment